5 through 9 7
10 through 14 8
15 through 19 9
20 or more 10
- Write down total strokes for each hole. Add up gross score. Write it down on card.
- To get adjusted score, for each hole where the gross score exceeds your allowable maximum, indicate with dots the excess number of strokes.
- Subtract the total excess from your gross score. This is your adjusted score.
- Write down and circle the adjusted score.
- Enter adjusted (not gross) scores into the GHIN system.
- On Fridays, record the exact actual score for each hole on the tournament sheets. DO NOT adjust tournament sheet scores.