Membership dues are collected in January. Dues include
- GHIN handicap set up and maintenance,
- League Luncheon (January),
- Club Championship luncheon (March),
- Annual Picnic (April), and
- League prizes, plaques and trophies.
CBLNHGA members also receive a discount of up to 15% in the CBCC Pro Shop and are eligible to purchase certificates for 24 9-hole rounds (with cart) at the course twilight rate.
Annual dues are $55 for active membership ($30 for honorary membership); payable by check to CBLNHGA and delivered to the league Treasurer.
To retain active status, members must
- be current on their dues
- play a minimum of 10 rounds in regularly scheduled CBLNHGA play in a 12 month period (Fridays only).
If Friday league play or a tournament is cancelled by the Weekly Events Chair because of weather, all members who have signed in at the course on that day will be recorded as having played.